Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day two, and success!

I'm feeling pretty good right now, having lost .4 of a pound since yesterday! But as I look over my day, I see several things in my food log:

I only ate veggies once!
I didn't choose wisely for nutrition.

So today, I fix that. Today I'll eat mainly veggies, with other carbs and proteins on the side.

I am very tired. Sleep did not come easily last night, and if I wasn't awake coughing, I was awake with leg cramps. I really need to get some sleep, so today when the baby sleeps, I'll sleep, too. (I hope.)

Breakfast:
1/2 egg, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1 piece cinnamon toast
(cinnamon is a good fat-releaser)

Video workout again. Hopefully, by the end of next week, I'll be walking 2 miles. Today, just one.

I picked up a whole bunch of toys from a freecycler yesterday, and sorted through Remy's toys to put away the baby toys and only keep out what she actually plays with. Then I added some of the new toys. She'll be very busy when she wakes up from her nap!

I finished Hannah's shorts. Now just gotta get them to her. We haven't been over to Claire's in awhile. Maybe on Sunday we can go.

Today's Inspiration:

He'll Untangle Every Soul Snare
From Each New Day - a daily devotional by Corrie ten Boom

Jesus is able to untangle all the snarls in your soul and to banish all complexes.  He will transform even your fixed habit patterns, no matter how deeply they are etched in your subconsciousness.

     If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you.
    He will not rebuke you for asking.
                                             
James 1:5

We have habits we think we cannot break, attitudes we cannot change.
Give us the sense to ask for your answer, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment